Instructions For Applicants
- Applicant should fill up the application form in his / her own hand writing.
- All terms and conditions should be read throughly before filling up the application form.
- Separate application form should be submitted for different courses.
- Application form should be filled up neatly and legibly in blue or black ink.
- 6 photographs with name printed under the photo.
- All the document should be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- 2 photocopies of original documents would be required at the time of admission.
- A latest passport size photograph should be affixed on Application Form and Interview Letter.
- The applicant will have to produce the call letter during the time of Interview
- Candidate who wish to send their complete application form by post must ensure that it reaches the Institute Office by 15th July.A Demand Draft of Rs. 600/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) should be sent in the favour of J.R. Media Institute payable ` at delhi. If prospectus is downloaded from our our website www.jrmedia.in the applicant must enclose a demand draft of Rs. 600/-(Rupees Five Hundred) dually crossed in favour of J.R.Media Institute payable at delhi. Application form duly filled in should be dispatched to the principal, J.R. Media Institute, at the following address.
The Principal, J.R. Media Institute, Romesh Bhawan, 2 Printing Press Complex, Near Wazirpur DTC Bus Depot, Ring Road, Delhi-110035
- In case of postal delay and/or loss of application form, the institute will not be responsible. The applicant may contact the institute office to enquire about the receipt of the application.
- Information given can be amended, at any time, without any prior intimation.
Student desirous of seeking admission to J R Media Institute need to fill in the application form. The Complete application form along with the requisite fees needs to be deposited at the Institute office with the stipulated date. Short listed candidates will be called for interview and selected candidate will be intimated by e-mails and phone and they would be required to pay the requisite fee by the last date.
The Admission Procedure for the Post Graduate and Undergraduate Programs will start from 20th May. The Application Form is valid for candidates seeking admission in J R Media Institute.
Following are the instructions and details about applying for Admission. Please read them carefully.
Obtaining the Admission Pack
The cost of Admission Form is Rs.600/-
- The Admission form is available at :
- J R Media office counter
- Online at www.jrmedia.in
"The form can be downloaded and submitted in Our Office with demand draft of Rs. 600(Rupees Five Hundred Only ) in Favour of 'J.R. Media Institute' payable at Delhi. Do not forget to mention your name and Application Form Number at the back of Demand Draft."